Available with 3D Analyst license.
ArcGIS 3D Analyst extension in ArcGIS Pro provides tools to work with GIS data in a three-dimensional (3D) context.
Using ArcGIS 3D Analyst extension, you can do the following:
- Create and analyze surfaces and other 3D data.
- Import 3D feature data from multiple sources.
- Use TINs as an elevation source.
- Manage and maintain lidar data using the LAS dataset.
- Edit point classification of lidar data using the LAS dataset and geoprocessing tools.
- Update surface data over time.
- Conduct visibility analysis with 3D feature and surface data.
- Evaluate geometric properties and relationships between three-dimensional features.
- Use deep learning to classify point clouds.
3D capabilities previously provided with ArcScene and ArcGlobe have been incorporated into 3D scenes in ArcGIS Pro. You do not need an ArcGIS 3D Analyst extension license to visualize GIS data in a 3D environment with ArcGIS Pro. To better understand how to use ArcGIS Pro and 3D scenes, see Scenes.