Available with Standard or Advanced license.
Branch versioning is not supported for any data source in any geodatabase replica type.
Having a combination of versioning registration types is not supported when creating a geodatabase replica.
- Two-way replicas require data to be registered for traditional versioning.
- One-way replicas require the source data to be registered for traditional versioning. The target data in a one-way replica can be nonversioned if you use a simple access type model.
- Checkout replicas allow traditional versioned or nonversioned data but cannot contain a mix of both registration types. If working with nonversioned data, a mix of archive-enabled data and data without archiving enabled is not supported.
See Prepare data for replication to get started with geodatabase replication.
The following table lists geodatabase datasets and their compatibility with geodatabase replication in ArcGIS Pro:
|Edit using traditional versioning
Network dataset** | +++
Terrain dataset** | +++
**Supported with limitations
+++Learn more about considerations to be aware of when replicating datasets that participate in advanced geodatabase functionality.
- Replication with advanced geodatabase datasets
- Prepare data for replication
- Create a checkout replica
- Create a one-way replica
- Create a two-way replica
- Create a replica from a server
- Create a replica in a disconnected environment
- Access the Manage Replicas pane
- Manage geodatabase replicas
- Connected replica synchronization
- Client and geodatabase compatibility