Reverse Direction changes the direction of a polyline feature. The first vertex becomes the last vertex while the actual location of the vertices remains unchanged. If a COGO direction exists, it is reversed by adding 180 degrees to the attribute value.
This command available when you edit vertices or continue editing a line feature, and right-click a segment.
- On the Edit tab in the Features group, click Modify .
- Expand Reshape and click Vertices .
- Click Select , and select the line feature.
- To refine the selection, right-click a feature in the tree view, and click Unselect or Only Select This .
- Hover over the segment until the segment pointer appears.
- Right-click the segment, and click Reverse Direction .
- To finish the feature, click Finish , or press the F2 key.