You can define where in the application table, chart, video, and ModelBuilder views appear when you open them. These user interface options are application settings stored in your user profile and are honored for all ArcGIS Pro projects.
To set the User Interface options, do the following:
- From an open project, click the Project tab. Or, from the ArcGIS Pro start page, click Settings .
- In the list on the side, click Options.
- On the Options dialog box menu, under Application, click User Interface.
Set default options for working with views
To set the default position of the first table, chart, video and ModelBuilder view opened in the project, you can choose from the following options:
- Docked below the active map. This is the default setting for table, chart, and video views.
- Stacked on top of the active view. This is the default setting for ModelBuilder views.
- As a separate floating window. When you choose this option, by default, additional views are stacked on top of the last active view of the same type. If you want each additional view to open a new floating window, uncheck the Stack additional views on top of the last active view check box.