The editing toolbar contains commands related to the active editing tool. By default, it appears horizontally at the bottom of the active map or scene. You can customize the size and location of the toolbar.
You can customize the toolbar graphically using the pointer, or in project options for editing.
To customize the size and location of the editing toolbars, complete the following steps:
- If the editing toolbar does not appear in the active view, do one of the following:
- In the Create Features pane, click a polyline or polygon feature template.
- In the Modify Features pane, click Vertices and select a polyline or polygon feature.
- On the toolbar, click Configure tool feedback options .
- Choose a size and orientation.
- To cancel, click anywhere on the map.
- Hover over an empty box to preview your selection.
- Click the box to apply the size and orientation to the toolbar.
If you uncheck Show the editing toolbar on the map, the toolbar disappears. To show it, enable the toolbar in project options for editing.